Monday, October 29, 2007

Thts hw my day begins!!

All days begin with a sun rise. All of us, since our childhood, learn "Sun rises in the east". But what difference it makes to me or to u, even if it rises in the west"!!!I cant see ne sunlight from my office window...My day will begin at 9a.m ( thts my usual wake up time) within 20 mins i hav to move out of my house to catchup with 9:52 local( In mum U cant avoid specifyn time)u gotta remember so tht u dnt messup here n there switchn platforms.....
when u reach ur office,,,, the day of a frustoo software engg begins (I hope most of the junta agrees vth it!!)even b4 opening my outlook, i wud login to gtalk to see how many friends are available online... so I vl ruffle som feathers n start for som 1 else to begin the chat day!!Mind it , the work day wont start if the mail server is down, if m unable to send a mail and chat.... I cant work without it, boss!!!!
m here to forward mails--->
m here to hear client querries---->no need to resolve ofcourse :P
i hav to hear n not to listen....
At client side you have several limitations, u cant chat u cant walk u cant laugh as u wish.. as u hav to follow a code of conduct( I wnder wat it means evn after 1.5 yrs of my work)... they say I hav to follow n I follow it blindly... n tht too whole heartedly...so here i hav to go, Client calling.... catch ya laters!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

good start! get out of the place that asks you to follow a code of conduct :) if you get toknow let me also know about it

Anonymous said...

Everyone lives in the same shell .......no change,every day as good as yesterday ....and no apparent difference in tomorrow.
....For them I would just say

"Stop running,smell the flowers,hear the gushing wind,see the flowing river...for a moment think that the time has stopped..."

U are lucky ...:-) u have a rebel desire to defy the code of conduct...very few ppl have that..

Unknown said...

'they say I hav to follow n I follow it blindly'

It's great that you can figure that out. Many can't. Most won't. It requires a mind to think. Machines follow. :)